Super Hero Fights (Round 1)

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Banger, Oct 10, 2008.

?

Superman VS. Spider-man?

1. Superman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Spider-man

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Oct 10, 2008

Super Hero Fights (Round 1) by Banger at 3:03 AM (841 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Banger
    OP

Member Banger Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?

United States
    Who would win in a "fight"? You can twist the situation any way you want for your "favorite" superhero to win.
    Please do your best to say how the winning super hero would win and do not forget to use creativity.
    Remember do not break the rules while answering.

Example...

Superman VS. Spider-man

You wish Spider-man to win however every time he uses his web on Superman he breaks free so Spider-man laces his webbing with Krptonyte to make Superman weak.

2. Daihatsuboy

Newcomer Daihatsuboy Advanced Member

United States
    Superman's pretty... super.

I chose Batman in the fight against Spider-Man because Bruce can probably buy something to counter for everything Spider-Man can do... [​IMG]

3. Ace Gunman

Former Staff Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

Canada
    Alright, keep in mind I'm a bigger Marvel fan than I am DC, and I'm a bigger Spidey fan than Batman. Also, I hate Superman.

With that in mind: Superman would beat Spider-Man. At the end of the day, unless Spidey found a way to find and use Kryptonite (and since he doesn't know it exists, he wouldn't) there's very little chance he could beat Superman. Based on strength, speed and stamina alone Superman could win that fight in one hit.

For the next two, and for all future questions Batman would beat both of them. Batman beats everyone. He may not be as strong as the competition, but he always deduces and uses his opponents weaknesses to his advantage. There's more than a few DC stories where Batman has taken down the entire Justice League (Superman included) single-handedly because of the very thing I mentioned above. At the end of the day his mind has ALWAYS triumphed over his opponents brawn.

4. matriculated

Member matriculated GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Batman hordes kryptonite just in case he needs to take Superman out so I vote Batman.

5. Banger
    OP

United States
    Me superman because he would be far to fast for Spider-man to get web on him.

As for the other two Batman because he has the money and resources to prevent anything really if was inclined to do so.

Also if you have any other "Super Hero Fight" ideas please PM them to me as all suggestions are welcome.

6. da_head

Member da_head A dying dream..

Canada
    why am i tempted to say "superman that hoe!"?

EDIT: O SHI-

7. Midna

Banned Midna Banned

Albania
    Guys, supermanis invincible! but if Bruce was forewarned, he could buy himself a big chunk of kryptonite, or he could just pull something hilariously convenient from his bat utility belt, to defeat him like he did in those old TV shows

8. Banger
    OP

United States
    That crossed my mind too along with Eminem's "superman"

odd...

9. Raika

Member Raika uguu

Antarctica
    Superman vs Spiderman
    superman shoots laserbeams with his eyes but spiderman dodges and webs up supermans eyes. superman could not see where he was going and fell into a drain and KO spidey WINS [​IMG]