OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a supercard SD, using V2.66 and firmware 1.85. I've tried many different patching methods to no avail. When I ever go to the download play menu, music is still playing, but the bottom screen is black, while the top screen is the screen is had before the game freezes (restart and soft reset do not work). I've tried two different roms as well. What could be the problem? Do other flashcards have this problem with this game? And regular wifi works (the menus do at least), but the dl play in the versus mode and the brawl both don't work.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Slot-2's don't have very good download'n'play capabilities. it's probably the major area where the slot-1's have an advantage over slot-2's. Flashme helps a bit but not a lot.

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slot 2's require the other DS to be flashed for 1 cart download play. So unless the person you want to play with has a flashed DS, you're fucked
mellow.gif

blahblahblah122

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes I realize that. One of my DS's is flashed. However, I can't even access the Download Play Menu. Like when i hit A on single-card play, the bottom screen just goes black while the music is playing. This hasn't ever happened to me before like this. Thanks for your answers guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: