Super Dodgeball Brawlers Download Play Probs

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by blahblahblah122, Jun 17, 2008.

1. blahblahblah122
    OP

Newcomer blahblahblah122 Member

United States
    I have a supercard SD, using V2.66 and firmware 1.85. I've tried many different patching methods to no avail. When I ever go to the download play menu, music is still playing, but the bottom screen is black, while the top screen is the screen is had before the game freezes (restart and soft reset do not work). I've tried two different roms as well. What could be the problem? Do other flashcards have this problem with this game? And regular wifi works (the menus do at least), but the dl play in the versus mode and the brawl both don't work.

2. blahblahblah122
    OP

United States
  3. baramos

Newcomer baramos Advanced Member

Works fine on my R4 prob just a SC or rom issue I assume.

4. sidneyyoung

Member sidneyyoung GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Bermuda
    Slot-2's don't have very good download'n'play capabilities. it's probably the major area where the slot-1's have an advantage over slot-2's. Flashme helps a bit but not a lot.

5. CorruptJon

Member CorruptJon :)

United States
    Slot 2's require the other DS to be flashed for 1 cart download play. So unless the person you want to play with has a flashed DS, you're fucked [​IMG]

6. blahblahblah122
    OP

United States
    Yes I realize that. One of my DS's is flashed. However, I can't even access the Download Play Menu. Like when i hit A on single-card play, the bottom screen just goes black while the music is playing. This hasn't ever happened to me before like this. Thanks for your answers guys.