Hacking Super Card DSOne vs Super Card DSOnei

ceapy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What is the difference between the two? Does the DSOnei just support the DSi? Thanks.

Also what is a fast MicroSDHC card for the SuperCard DSOne? Because I heard the DSOne will crash alot unless you have a fast card. Is the Kingston 4GB Micro SDHC SD HC Class 4 Memory Card fast enough?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Here's a link to a FAQ I created about the DSonei. Any questions should go there. I'll answer them now, though. The DSonei is basically the same a a DSone, but it works on the DSi, whereas the DSone doesn't. Mind that the DSonei will also work on any other kind of DS. Since the Evolution OS came out, there have been much less problems with slow memory cards, but having a fast one is always a good thing. Class 4 should definitely be sufficient. I have a 8GB Class 2 and it works like a charm.

So, I if were you I'd get a DSonei, in case you're going to upgrade to a DSi. Otherwise, get a DStwo (they're out in a couple of days!).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1