Super Bomberman Series are different way they have

What is your favorite Super Bomberman series?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I notice Super Bomberman series is not same way they have. I never notice it myself until today. Only one game I play Super Bomberman series is 2. So I am so very curious about rest of Super Bomberman series than 2. But they are not same what 2 have. I notice some SB series have same and some not. 1, 4, and 5 are only pass the level to defeat all enemies so you can go next level. But 2 and 3 are not. 2, two things you must do. Defeat all enemies and blast the switch block to make door open. 3, only one thing you can go next level is destroy all light post thingy to make you go next room or break the glass ball to get panel piece. After you get all panel pieces, it take you same room when panel pieces are full. 4 are are same way from 2. You defeat bomber boss then you will fight machine boss. 3, boom you are fighting with machine boss. You won't fight with bomber again because you already fight them in 2. 5, it take you random level until very end to fight bomber boss.

But one thing I notice something different about heart panel limit. In 2, you can take many heart panel that you can find in bomber boss or level. In 4, you won't able take many hearts panels you can. It only one and that it. I took alot of hearts panel that I found in boss level or normal level. I got hit and I still alive. I got hit and I am dead. Huh? Why they always do different way they have? Are they suppose to be same and improve?

That is my opinion about this game.

My favorite SB series is 2 because it is so much fun to walk around with different levels and more easier when you have more hearts panels. Also 4 because you can ride any monster or animal to use their ability. One of ride monster or animal are my favorite is Haguhagu because it destroy all blocks and item panel will appear. Also free walking around!

Which series that I don't like the most is 3. 4 Levels to fight the boss. Most boring SB series I ever play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)