Sunset Overdrive will be on PC on November 16th

After a multitude of leaks, Insomniac Games has finally unveiled their official announcement of a PC port for the once Xbox exclusive Sunset Overdrive. It'll be out tomorrow, on November 16, as a Windows 10 PC exclusive game. Though a Steam version was not announced, the game is listed on steamdb, having been updated multiple times today. If you haven't already played the game, it's a third person shooter, similar in vein to Rachet and Clank, another Insomniac title, while taking parkour and grinding elements from Jet Set Radio. Sunset Overdrive will be $19.99 on the Microsoft Store for those using Windows 10.

D

Deleted User

anyone know if it's a "play anywhere" title? i don't want to rebuy it tbh, i like the game but i paid a hefty price not that long ago lmao

Reactions: Albytrozz

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought it way back only because it WAS a xbox only game. Even though its made by the people of Ratchet and Clank this game sucks, it relies too heavily on bouncing combos and gets boring fast, i never completed it. i remember the graphics were good though

Reactions: MarkDarkness

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Game has a steamdb entry that's activly being updated and had a entry for retail/cdkey added and amazon had a retail listing with a steam key. Either time limited to win store or just the advertising deal for it.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game has a steamdb entry that's activly being updated and had a entry for retail/cdkey added and amazon had a retail listing with a steam key. Either time limited to win store or just the advertising deal for it.
That's what I'm hoping for. I'd rather have it on Steam, but at least my main PC is on Windows 10. This is also about the only Xbox One Exclusive I would have bought the console for, still.

D

Deleted User

So now XB1 has a total of six retail exclusives, and not a single one since Rare Replay in 2015. Failbox.
fun fact, there are various emulators that can run all of the games from rare replay and more

yes, that includes stuff like the perfect dark remaster and viva pinata, xenia has had a massive leap in progress recently

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: CallmeBerto

Site & Scene News