Sunday is Funday iOS 7 jailbreak released with a catch.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just saying, you're using an over priced device with a sluggish OS that lets you do little to nothing. I still would have thought people would be on android by now.

There's nothing wrong with using Apple devices. For some people, it just works better for them. Personally, I have the best of all the worlds at my residence, so each thing gets an equal fill.

UltraMew: Androids are capable of getting little to no viruses as well, it just depends what exactly you're doing that could jeopardize your Android device. Apple products can get viruses, yes, but it's a lot rarer because they're not targeted as widely. I've done some crazy shit with my phone and it's still running perfectly, and this is considering I download a lot of stuff onto the device.

Reactions: gamefan5 and Arras

Xexyz

GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just saying, you're using an over priced device with a sluggish OS that lets you do little to nothing. I still would have thought people would be on android by now.
That's why I upgraded from iOS to Android! I bought a Nexus 7 and looking to fully replace my iPhone. But still, I use it for music. (still my iphone sucks at emus)

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I, for one, miss the iOS ecosystem. I kinda regret purchasing the Note 3. Despite it being ultra powerful and has that kickass screen, many things about the device don't work in my favor.

Apple's devices tend to work out much easier for me. There are also some exclusive apps on iOS which I cannot find on Android. Quite a few apps which I use also have iOS versions which are much smoother than the Android counterpart. I don't have time for custom stuff. I use the phone as it is out of the box.

Call me an idiot or what for preferring iOS, but (sadly) that's how it works for me. I'm not bashing the Android platform, but personally based on my own needs, iOS is still better.

On topic though, I honestly don't find the reason to jailbreak a device on iOS 7, unless you absolutely hate the new UI or really want to add tweaks on control center (besides pirating).

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
And then people started bashing me over buying a Macbook Pro. :cry:

A Macbook Pro?

ME4Kf.gif

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol guys, they both have their pros and cons. Apple has more quality apps (tho android is catching up), but android got the emus. (havnt checked on iphone emus in years tho).

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i agree with the android lovers out there. i have an ipad mini i won in a contest and getting all excited over a jailbreak kinda made me scratch my head and go "i can do all this with one click of allow unknown sources on android..."

still nice to have a jailbreak, sucks we can't really use it yet. waiting for appsync or installous, or whatever the fuck we need. its so much retarded info, i hate the apple terminology.

Jockel

This is where you're wrong, kiddo
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm an electronic schizophrenic. I have a Macbook Pro, an Android phone, and a Windows desktop. So HA! :teach:

I'm kinda the opposite. I'm rocking an iPhone, a pretty beefy hackintosh (including windows, both on SSDs <3) and a windows laptop.

P

pasc

That depends on if you are stupid enough to buy those devices overpriced.

These devices are at least KNOWN for being sturdy and well built.
(Never had one break on me...)

I only buy mine used, cause everything else would be a waste of money.

Tastes are different.

Just asking... Is it neccessary to hijack every iOS related topic and bring the flamewar material with you ?

Last time I checked both Android and iOS were based in Linux...

D

Deleted User

Just asking... Is it neccessary to hijack every iOS related topic and bring the flamewar material with you ?

This is the first iOS specific thread I've been in (From Memory), I was just bluntly stating my opinion on the matter.

P

pasc

This is the first iOS specific thread I've been in (From Memory), I was just bluntly stating my opinion on the matter.

This was directed at this kind of ppl in general...
I have met this kind of blatant disregard quite often.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction