Summon Night X: Tears Crown (DS) new trailer

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new Summon Night game is coming soon to Japan- Summon Night X: Tears Crown. This time, it's a traditional turn based RPG in classic style apparently. I assume this new trailer was unveiled at Comic Con this year. Bandai Namco is making it. Have a look-

Coming November 5th, 2009 in Japan. No word on a US date and not sure if there will BE a US release. Here's hoping though if the game is good. Played and liked two of the GBA games.

http://thenintendo.com/2009/07/summon-nigh...rs-crown-video/

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The video is too blurry...I can barely see the gameplay.
frown.gif

But from what I can see it looks like a good game with a nice battle system
biggrin.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want the artbook, most likely sold separately or in a special edition bundle. The character link attacks are almost like Kimino Yusha's but more stylized and awesome.

moose3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well from the anime cutsceens of the game, it looks like we at least have main characters that have been through puberty, and supporting characters that might be *gasp* almost in their 20's! Baby steps towards older main chars? (pun intended)

Now to wait and see if it gets localized, then see how good the game play will be.

Though wasn't the GBA games 'Summon Knight'? From the few battle segments, it looks to be based more on the summoned creatures, instead of the player actually fighting, hence the name alteration? Makes me think it should be altered a bit more to Summoner Night
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade...