Pablitox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Its been a while guys...
its pretty silent here
how's the translation is pablitox still active?
also what is this level thingy at my profile? ahaha
Sorry guys, there's not much to do now that Earthdarkness has gone AWOL. He'll come back when he is ready, so we'll wait for him.

DarkZeroWarrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so no real progress can be made until Earthdarkness returns someday. At least text has been translated, and can be access from a link i once again lost... xD (browser issues.) But no losing hope! We will get this!

Reactions: Pablitox

DarkZeroWarrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello sir pablitox is there any update in translating and inserting the script. If you want to help just email me at hamato12345
i believe the translation bit is more or less done. Inserting however... I think that's what EarthDarkness was working on when he disappeared. I think something specific needed to be done... Though if you become able to help, that will be nice...

Axelyex

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Still waiting for the translation to come out... i hope you guys finish it someday! been waiting a long time to see this game translated by you guys, it's been such a long road huh?

Reactions: mikeprado30

DarkZeroWarrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still waiting for the translation to come out... i hope you guys finish it someday! been waiting a long time to see this game translated by you guys, it's been such a long road huh?
you and me both. if impatient, find where theres posted to the script and read it as you play. been consdering doing that myself honestly, just finding myself too distracted which helps me wait on it.

Pablitox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
you and me both. if impatient, find where theres posted to the script and read it as you play. been consdering doing that myself honestly, just finding myself too distracted which helps me wait on it.
it's been a long way, but we are not ready to give up yet!

Still waiting for earthdarkness, though we have contacted the guys that translated MOTHER 3 to see if they can give us a hand.

Meanwhile. Nevik and I are translating the graphics. @Salixa Did you ever see this felipe guy again? how is the proofreading of the script?

I'm sorry for my long absence, I've been pretty busy doing my own things.

Ergotth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can't wait for this to be done, recently I decided to replay SN 1 and 2 (seriously, the replaying value of Swordcraft Story is irresistible) so I would love to end the "trilogy" on a high note x3 (Swordcraft story 1 and 2 becomes quite easier once you learn how to put elements on your swords, the damage increase is amazing xD)

Reactions: Pablitox

kirito1215

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys don't be like me.
Backup all the files we have, we don't know when a memory corrupts XD
my memory card corrupted and I lost all my files T-T

Drumaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I don't have any ASM skill but I want to support this project. I planned to play the 2nd episode in English as it looks and sounds very good (I really can't stand the 8bit musics of the 1st one, it's a shame).

I'm currently playing Mother 3 translated into French (I tried the English one too) and yes they did an awesome job on it as everything has been translated (texts and graphics), maybe they could help you as their tools seem to be powerful.

Anyway, good luck on that, I will be watching this thread for sure!

Salixa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's been a long way, but we are not ready to give up yet!

Still waiting for earthdarkness, though we have contacted the guys that translated MOTHER 3 to see if they can give us a hand.

Meanwhile. Nevik and I are translating the graphics. @Salixa Did you ever see this felipe guy again? how is the proofreading of the script?

I'm sorry for my long absence, I've been pretty busy doing my own things.

Felipe never responded to my comments on his pull request, so I'm assuming he's gone. I've been pretty busy lately but I have the week off so I've got some time now. My goal is to finish this proofreading by the end of the week.

EDIT: Destroying everyone's hopes and dreams

Last edited by Salixa,

riesyukira

Trophies
XP
Country
Felipe never responded to my comments on his pull request, so I'm assuming he's gone. I've been pretty busy lately but I have the week off so I've got some time now. My goal is to finish this by the end of the week.

By,"finish this by the end of this week", you mean the patch right?
If not then don't mind me hehehe.. Your comment just piqued my interest is all.

Last edited by riesyukira,

Pablitox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Felipe never responded to my comments on his pull request, so I'm assuming he's gone. I've been pretty busy lately but I have the week off so I've got some time now. My goal is to finish this by the end of the week.
Ah I was afraid of that. Thank you for sticking with us still!!

Salixa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By,"finish this by the end of this week", you mean the patch right?
If not then don't mind me hehehe.. Your comment just piqued my interest is all.

As much as I would love to... This is referring only to proofreading the script, and translating any text that might have been missed. I have no knowledge of what exactly EarthDarkness has done, and even if he gave me the code I'm sure I would need his help to understand it.

Khotib

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can someone please give me the latest patch? I can't acces the download link, and there it's say " file disabled or invalid" :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat