Summer Games Done Quick's charity event will take place digitally this year

aGmeoDp.png

When COVID-19 caused the delay of just about every physical gathering related to gaming, the annual Summer Games Done Quick was delayed indefinitely. Later, the staff behind the charity-based speedrunning event announced that they had rescheduled Summer Games Done Quick to August, but given pandemic prevention measures, it was still unlikely that the show would still go on as usual. Which is why this GDQ will now take place entirely online, in the form of Summer Games Done Quick 2020 Online. The event will be streamed from speedrunner's homes, while the rest of the show will be hosted from the GDQ studio. You'll be able to tune in and watch the charity speedruns through the official Twitch channel, which will broadcast from August 16-23.

:arrow: Source

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@DinohScene, I am fascinated to learn how I got deleted without violating the ToS. When you say, "It wasn't reported once", are you saying that it was never reported at all, or that the number of reports was more than one?

I do not care about anyone's feelings here. No one should be afraid to speak their mind on GBAtemp because they're worrying about hurting someone's oversensitive feels. If what I said does not violate the ToS, it should not have been censored. I didn't attack anyone. I didn't insult anyone. I provided my personal opinion on how when something becomes political, it stops being fun, and you censored me.

You know for a fact nothing I said was offensive or a violation. Yours was a personal decision.

I look forward to understanding your reasoning.

Last edited by CraddaPoosta,
Reactions: Silent_Gunner

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@DinohScene, I am fascinated to learn how I got deleted without violating the ToS. When you say, "It wasn't reported once", are you saying that it was never reported at all, or that the number of reports was more than one?

I do not care about anyone's feelings here. No one should be afraid to speak their mind on GBAtemp because they're worrying about hurting someone's oversensitive feels. If what I said does not violate the ToS, it should not have been censored. I didn't attack anyone. I didn't insult anyone. I provided my personal opinion on how when something becomes political, it stops being fun, and you censored me.

I look forward to understanding your reasoning.

It's been reported three times in quick succession if you want to know it that badly.
I simply removed it due to the amount of reports.
I couldn't care less about about the whole gender thing or your opinion tbf.

I'm not going to discuss this further in public tho, it'll just derail the thread even further.

Reactions: CraddaPoosta

Pickle_Rick

I'm a pickle Morty!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, GDQ hasn't been nearly as fun since they sanitized it and took away the cancer. I used to look forward to it but now chat is just filled with stale memes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0