Summer 2018 promotions - GBAtemp's New Mod Army

new_mods.png

After a long review process - 14 of our current and former staff took part in this two-round vote, with over 120 applications in total; we have chosen to elect 10 new moderators who will be assigned to different forum categories. In alphabetical order:

AlanJohn: PC, Other systems, Other discussions
DinohScene: Microsoft consoles, Sony consoles, Other discussions
Flame: 3DS, NDS/i, Other systems
gamesquest1: Switch, 3DS, Other systems
Joe88: Switch, PC, Other discussions
linuxares: Switch, 3DS, Wii, Wii U
osaka35: PS4, Switch, 3DS
Quantumcat: Switch, 3DS, Other discussions
WeedZ: 3DS, Sony consoles, Other discussions
x65943: Switch, GBAtemp Network discussions, Wii, Wii U

Additionally, Foxi4 has been promoted to Global Moderator, and our beloved Chary is now a Senior Editor (a new group with supervisor-level mod powers). Congratulations to all our new recruits and promoted staff!

I'd also like to say a word about some of our friends who are officially retiring: raulpica, TwinRetro, GeekyGuy, and ProtoKun7. They'll be sticking around as Former staff. They have been amazing people to work with and I'm sure a lot of you will be sad to see them go as well. But guys, if you ever want to get back in the game we'll always keep an open door for you.

I am going to PM everyone who applied and didn't get elected. Remember this is an election so all votes are subjective. I won't be able to provide you with specific reasons why you weren't chosen by the 14 voters (simply because it's a vote, and we vote for people, not against) but I can tell you that if you keep a positive behavior, if you continue actively contributing to the community, you might very well get another shot when we decide we need a fresh batch of mods again. Thank you everyone for making this community awesome!

-The staff

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Yeah, i think we have to look over the colors in general... Supervisor purple is different between light and dark theme (it was made lighter to make it look better on dark theme, but too light for light theme. I wish it will be made to one color that works on both ^^)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/o2TO5atI4rU?si=sOlJH6YDAUiakK0U +1