ROM Hack Sumikko Gurashi - Here You Settle Down [FAN TRANSLATION]

Luchee

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I would love to see this translated - this or any of the Sumikko Gurashi 3DS games.
I don't get how they cannot be translated officially. @RandomKid150 - is there any chance that you will pick up the work? I mean... start a patreon or something and people will support you I am sure!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

View attachment 80590 View attachment 80590 Randomkid150, Hi I am an expert in Sumikko Gurashi, in fact, I translated the first book completely and I'm in the process of translating the 2nd one. I wanted to see if you can include a few characteristic from my books to the game. That will mean a lot to me :) I'm still adding new stories and characteristics to the main creatures (I call them mummucius (mummu chu) and all of them have more relatable names :)

View attachment 80586 View attachment 80587 View attachment 80588 View attachment 80589 View attachment 80586 View attachment 80587 View attachment 80588 View attachment 80589
Is there any news considering localization? Would you be interested in helping to translate Sumikko Gurashi games?
Have you tried to offer a translation assistance to a publisher of the latest addition of SG games? Columbia Games? Maybe you could even get paid for it!

Last edited by Luchee,

RandomKid150

Translator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love to see this translated - this or any of the Sumikko Gurashi 3DS games.
I don't get how they cannot be translated officially. @RandomKid150 - is there any chance that you will pick up the work? I mean... start a patreon or something and people will support you I am sure!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there any news considering localization? Would you be interested in helping to translate Sumikko Gurashi games?
Have you tried to offer a translation assistance to a publisher of the latest addition of SG games? Columbia Games? Maybe you could even get paid for it!
It's not that I need a patreon or anything, it's just that there are files that I couldn't open which prevented me from 100% translating the game. I would love to help other people translate games. In the past year of so I've gotten better at designing graphics so if I started this project now, the translated graphics would look WAY more professional from what they are currently.

Also it's been years since I've touched the tools used to translate this game. I've pretty much forgotten how to use them.

Last edited by RandomKid150,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name, what's brings you to this chat? :P