Gaming Sujin Taisen: Number Battles

quartercast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
moogle.gif
In case you didn't know, there is a DSi number battle boardgame available for download via DSi-ware called Sujin Taisen. Awash with references to ancient chinese folklore, this japanese strategy game will see you using simple mathematics to battle intelligent CPU players, other players via Wi-FI, or completing tough puzzle levels for bonus items. Unlike most of the other DSiware, it's actually a fully-fledged game with many levels, items, an intelligent AI and excellent tutorials.

I've been playing it for a couple days. I was really surprised by the richness of this little game, given the number of point-scoring strategies, items and level design. Just when you think you're going to get bored, a snap change occurs to the level design which makes the whole experience fresh again. I won't delve into the gameplay too much, the tutorials do a great job of that.

That's if from me – if you like board games like pipe dream, and number games like sudoku, this game is for you. I'm in Australia, and the game cost me 500 DSi points – it was well worth it. Maybe I'll see some of you on the Wi-Fi
smile.gif

Reactions: matt!

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
I personally dont own a DSI, and it seems like lots of DSI ware has been coming out and I havent noticed XD.

Now I really want one..... Only if Cyclods can release their "Perfect" DSI cart
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Managed Budokai Tenkaichi 3 to work