Suikoden Tierkreis won't save

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Daycaster, Mar 26, 2009.

Mar 26, 2009
  1. Daycaster
    OP

Newcomer Daycaster Newbie

Australia
    Hey there, I'm relatively new here. I'm playing through the European version of Suikoden Tierkreis but after 2 hours into the game I noticed I can't save anymore. Every time I try to overwrite my old save, it looks like it does, but my save doesn't seem to change at all. Thus, I'm stuck at level 4 clocking in about 20 minutes.

Can anyone help?

2. qwsed

Member qwsed GBAtemp Regular

Anguilla
    Hmm tried saving in the other slot? Even yet do you close your DS before its actually been confirmed its been saved? Have you tried modifying the rom if you have downloaded it or have you bought it?

3. Daycaster
    OP

Australia
    Yes I did, same thing happened except this time the slot registers as old save. I don't know anything about modifying the rom unfortunately.

I had the same problem with Rune Factory 2, I tried saving, waited for the thing to say save complete, turn it on a couple hours later, and I'm starting the day all over again.

Is this a common issue?

4. qwsed

Anguilla
    Not that ive heard of. Here's an idea tho. I think its your memory card playing tricks on you. Backup all your stuff and format your card.

If you do not want to do that try that yet do this: Delete the .SAV file (or whatever your card creates) and replay the game. 20 Minutes is not that long into the game so it shouldnt be that hard getting back on track ^^

5. Daycaster
    OP

Australia
    Okay, I'll give it a try then. I'll report back.

Thanks a lot qwsed.

6. qwsed

Anguilla