Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
lachinay said:
it's already been said: DSLazy.

You can download it, like... here
smile.gif

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=767Actually I find dsbuff much more manageable and quicker.

sYndrome13 said:
zincsterio said:
The USA version is out, has anyone taken a look to see if it is easier to work with than EUR?I undubbed the US version using the instructions in this thread and it seems to have worked without issue. (I've only played the first 5 minutes of the game, but it loads and the intro movie and opening scene feature Japanese voice audio.)

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the instructions and accompanying files!
So the US version doesn't have battle voices either, huh? Hotchka.

QUOTE(greator @ Mar 28 2009, 12:05 AM)
PLEASE don't use Mega or Rapid, I know its faster upload, but both site were major suck**s. There's alot of link generator /hacker out there and they're for who?

RAPID and MEGA, because its MEGAHARD to download files from them. IP check, Country restriction...
HEY!, this NDS hacking scene is NOT ONLY for American only, you know. Its, Worldwide.

PLease use mediafire or other filesharing that dont use restriction.

sorry for off topic, but I cant download all these patches.
I feel your pain. The BBC website is racist and doesn't let people not from the UK watch their web media. And these people ought to KNOW better, too. The fault is with the media websites anyhow. The internet is supposed to be free, but alas, ever since the turn of the century it's just been one bite in the ass after another from faceless corporations and tyrannical governments posing as democracies.

zincsterio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question about the font fix: Is it needed if you start with the JPN rom and insert the text form the EUR version?

Also, can someone post a screenshot of the fonts? What's the difference between the fix by gukid and the one by AshenPhoenix

lachinay

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
zincsterio said:
Also, can someone post a screenshot of the fonts? What's the difference between the fix by gukid and the one by AshenPhoenix

All I can say is that I used the one by Ashen (I think! The file on mediafire wasn't zipped) and it's great. It reads easily, is nice, and in particular the hero's name (the one chosen by the player) does not have any glitch/difference whatsoever (I understand the other one looks different in this single case).

PS here's the link
http://www.mediafire.com/?zdddmzd44tj
it says "by naroar"

PPS yes, you have to use it if you inject the eng text in the jpn rom

greator

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
In game magazine that i've read, features review on this game. In the screenshot, it appears that the font is differrent from the EU release. I dont know if they have the patched version or the US, but IF it was the US verion, it is a nice change.

sYndrome13 says that US version has vocal song intro. Well, I have to try it myself.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
So if I "translate" the Japanese Rom with the English script of the European Release do I still need to patch the game with the desync fix and the font fix? : /

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
@skurai123: if u are using dslazy, wait till everything is done, don worry once its done, u will know it, a pop up folder will tell u
biggrin.gif

@tsol, if its not too much trouble, mind uploadin that file elsewhere, arghh, its impossible to get pass that capche, it looks like 5 but it isn't, the heck is that about?

gukid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zincsterio:
The font that ashenphoenix is the same as the Konami font, except that it fixes the m's and w's to look more distinct from the n's and h's.

The font I made, changes all of the regular text font to a smaller font, and allows for things like, hanging j's and p's, and better aprostrophes and whatnot.

I've actually just updated it, as I had a few messed up pixels (made the "C" better) and fixed all the special characters:
http://www.gukid.com/storage/gd_sysfont_jp.nftr
(Should only be used on the english version of the EU/US rom)

The one by naroar is the same as mine, except it changes the font that is used for any name entry screen to the smaller one, because the Japanese version uses this for the players name in the text for some reason. So if you're putting the english script into the Japanese game, use that font which is linked a few times to mediafire.

lachinay

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
.Darky said:
So if I "translate" the Japanese Rom with the English script of the European Release do I still need to patch the game with the desync fix and the font fix? : /

of course. Just follow greenbanana's instructions, it's pretty easy

skurai123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Thanks! I got it to work! But...ones question....the main menu is in japanese right? So what do the options mean. The first one is new game...the second is load game? Or is it options?

aririn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quick question: After the undubbing process, does the game ID change? I used the J version as base and now action replay doesn't work for the game.

Thanks!

exzeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
change the id on Usrcheat/cheat.dat(or whatever your cheat file is) using r4cce.
change to the id of the rom.

it should work.i tried it myself.

aririn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
exzeed said:
change the id on Usrcheat/cheat.dat(or whatever your cheat file is) using r4cce.
change to the id of the rom.

it should work.i tried it myself.

Sorry, I don't quite understand what you're saying. Change which ID to which rom? I have both the JP and EU codes loaded but neither of them work.

zincsterio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skurai123 said:
Thanks! I got it to work! But...ones question....the main menu is in japanese right? So what do the options mean. The first one is new game...the second is load game? Or is it options?
Any way to replace this screen with English one? Or is it too difficult?

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
aririn: yes the id will change and u will need to change it depending on which rom did u use as base, for example, if u use the europe rom to translate the jp rom, then the jp rom is the one that u need to change the id of, since u are trying to play that rom.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1