GhostToast

OP
Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
Apologies if this has been asked before, or if what I'm asking is super newbie-ish. But I'm wondering if it's possible to make the Suikoden game for DS harder. It's such a gorgeous game, but I can't stand to play it because you can finish every battle on "auto" without breaking a sweat.

If there was some way to just universally increase the HP of all the enemies by a certain percentage, or do the same thing to their damage output.

I'd be willing to attempt it if I even knew where to start...or that it was possible. Thanks for feedback.

bRKcRE

Trophies
XP
Country
maybe a cheat of some kind could work. surely information such as enemy health data can be read from memory and multipliers made to affect these?

GhostToast

OP
Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
If the tables that contain enemy health or damage output were all in a row, one would think it'd be possible to alter them all relatively quickly.

yea i'm going on presumption/assumption, since i dion't know jack about how you:
A. get the data from the game.
B. view the data in a somewhat sensible fashion.

Hmmm. guess i'll have to try and look into tools first.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
GhostToast said:
If the tables that contain enemy health or damage output were all in a row, one would think it'd be possible to alter them all relatively quickly.

yea i'm going on presumption/assumption, since i dion't know jack about how you:
A. get the data from the game.
B. view the data in a somewhat sensible fashion.

Hmmm. guess i'll have to try and look into tools first.

You can't find any tools who can do this...
every games is different...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol