Suikoden Tierkreis character change ?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by shaaynn, Apr 20, 2009.

Apr 20, 2009
  1. shaaynn
    OP

Member shaaynn GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I'm 3 hours into the game and im wondering if you are able to change the characters you use, or do you HAVE to use the characters you get from the storyline? Also, how do you get more characters? I want to try to get all 108.

2. Kaos

Member Kaos Good show!

Australia
    You should start collecting more characters soon, and you'll eventually be able to select a party out of everybody you have.

You find more people through the story, through visiting places you've been before later in the game, or through quests.

However, some characters are only available for small amount of time, and if you miss them, they're gone forever, requiring you to play through the whole game again to get them.

3. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    you can always use a cheat code as last resort!
    i heard you need to collect all for a real ending:)
    so use it when you are about to finish the game

4. Unorigin

Newcomer Unorigin Member

Singapore
    alternatively, if finding all 108 is too hard, you can always search suikosource or gamefaq, they have tips on how to get your characters, oh, Big empahsis on the limited ammount of time part, this game really requires you to go out of the way once in awhile and explaore everything