GhostToast

OP
Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello. New to this forum, but a follower of GBAtemp for quite some time now.
I am really excited about the Suikoden Tierkreis release in America, but have concerns about the quality of the voice acting done for the North American release. I have heard the voice acting from the Japanese release and really like it's authenticity. I was wondering if it would be possible, perhaps upon release of the North American version, to "splice" the two games someway so that the voice acting was in original Japanese and the subtitles and menus and all other text were in English? Thoughts?

My apologies in advance if this is a newb question that's been touched upon previously.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
as with any game with voice acting:
it's perfectly possible if the localization team doesn't mess too much with the content, but you never know if they will.

GhostToast

OP
Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
i was just thinking about that possibility. that more than just menus and subtitles could have changed...if entire animated sequences were altered or removed...
still. it would be really cool. also having a hard time waiting until march 17 to play. i started the japanese version but got discouraged by my lack of comprehension =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1