ROM Hack Suicune Event PKMN Data for PokeSAV

Razor1993

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi GBA TEmp!

I realy Need the Event Suicune or one of the other Dogs to get the Zorua event on my European Pokemon Black!!!
can someone extrackt the PKMN Data with Pokesav from one of the Pokemon and Upload it? Thx!

Or did Someone have the Event Dogs as Cheat codes for Pokemon Platin [D] (german) version?

it would be very nice!
Thx!

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
If you have another DS, use the distribution cart. And i believe the transfer wont work as long as you use flashcart. Since the transfer uses download play i believe, and it wont recognize the flashcart as D/P/Pl/SS/HS because its not the game obviously
smile.gif

EDIT: Also the download play requires you have 2 DS where the one has pokemon black/white while the other one MUST be a original cart that contains one of the beast. As for the pokemon, i believe you will get one without the event. Not 100% sure. Neither am i sure that the download play will even show up on the list on download play since i actually bought this game and can not confirm this.

Razor1993

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
puh! Great! YeaH! i have two DS! and i have a Retail Game Pokemon Diamond! and a Flashkart with Pokemon Black!

But i have the German versions! i tryed to install two celebies! one with OT : win2010 and one with the cheat from GBATEMP! the shiny Celebie!
i transfered the two celebios from Soulsilver to my Retail Diamond game. and put the celebies to BOX1
i saved and shut down my DS.
im restarted my DS and startet "DSDOWNLOAD Game" and then i take my another DS with Pokemon Black! i started the Transfer option in he Main menu! and it searched! but it could Find nothing!!!
what can i do??
i have the German version of the games!
can you give me the right celebie?
Thx!

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So even if you use Pokesav to place the pokemon in your party, the game( running on a Ak2i) won't be able to read them as event pokemon?

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There were certain files floating around at the release of the japanese B/W that were able to just be put into your file via Pokegen/sav. I've deleted them since then but will eventually try to find them again.

But the regular .pkm files sav'd straight from HG/SS, no, they don't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs