Suicide of Near, bsnes and higan developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 532471

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wish the twitter mobs understood that, instead of trying to ruins people life and create drama for fun.
the people who demand others to be "wholesome" and erasing ones individualism are as bad as KF.

really sad about near, but it feels unfair only KF is being blamed for shitty behaviour while twitter is a shitfest.
and the site does squat to prevent all the harassment and suicide baiting on going, their only attitude is monetizing users harder.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Like what ?..... I have not seen any evidence so far that he was targeted or constantly harassed, nor does he mentioned anything of the sort on his e-mails.

and whats your source? or where do you get this from? He had basically no online presence (as he deleted everything more than 1 year ago), so where exactly was he being harassed or stalked? also he was never doxxed personally, theres no info about him and he never mentioned this
The source is literally on the OP where it states that their loved ones were being stalked and harassed. I am starting to feel like you haven’t actually read any of the information in this thread.
48F735F1-4067-4934-BB5D-B7C9BF8C4EF5.jpeg
There is also the sources from Near themself
https://twitter.com/near_koukai/status/1408940057235312640?s=21

DbGt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
The source is literally on the OP where it states that their loved ones were being stalked and harassed. I am starting to feel like you haven’t actually read any of the information in this thread.
View attachment 268410

and he has also said in other instances that he had no friends..... mmmm so now we went from "he committed suicide because he was constantly harassed" to "he committed suicide because his friends were harassed"???

and again, you are producing no evidence than what we already know, you previously stated it was not only the thread, but that he was constantly harassed and stalked outside of Kiwi. So where are you getting this from? He had no online presence, so how could he be harassed or stalked?

Reactions: HalfScoper

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
and he has also said in other instances that he had no friends..... mmmm so now we went from "he committed suicide because he was constantly harassed" to "he committed suicide because his friends were harassed"???

and again, you are producing no evidence than what we already know, you previously stated it was not only the thread, but that he was constantly harassed and stalked outside of Kiwi. So where are you getting this from? He had no online presence, so how could he be harassed or stalked?
in his childhood he had no friends, no one said he never had friends

Reactions: otakuloser

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
View attachment 268410
Putting aside whether or not Near was weak for suicide which is dominating the argument.

That's fucked up. That people will target those who are suicidal for their own entertainment. Near freind committed suicide and did they stop to re-think their actions? No they didn't. Any reasonable human will feel guilt that they drove someone to that. That they were fuel for the suicide regardless of other personal issues. They amplified that.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I see the thread still consists mainly of sheeps that just believe what they read on first sight, without even visiting "the source of evil" and checking out the thread on KiwiFarms (like I did), you don't even need to register to do so.
That being said, there is (still) no evidence that proves he really committed suicide, all we have is that anonymous letter while Near promised to have told someone to confirm their credentials after they have died, which still did not happen.

Reactions: Carnage

Julie_Pilgrim

Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I see the thread still consists mainly of sheeps that just believe what they read on first sight, without even visiting "the source of evil" and checking out the thread (like I did), you don't even need to register to do so.
That being said, there is (still) no evidence that proves he really committed suicide, all we have is that anonymous letter while Near promised to have told someone to confirm their credentials after they have died, which still did not happen.
even if they faked it it's still pretty sad that this community got to a point where they had to fake their own sucidie to leave

Reactions: Henx and otakuloser

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the

Dude you have to learn the context of what is being said. If you pull things out of context then yes you'll will find all sorts of inconsistencies and holes in the story and hypocritical statements.

I've noticed that people accusing others of being hypocritical in this thread are not taking into account the context of what is being said and just want to argue with the person just to disagree just so they can accuse the person of being hypocritical.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

You are mixing up details and quite honestly, I am done trying with you and this thread.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
even if they faked it it's still pretty sad that this community got to a point where they had to fake their own sucidie to leave
I see you are one of those sheeps aswell.
I do not condone their actions, nevertheless all they did was gathering stuff he actually said/posted/tweeted/whatever and made fun of it.
Near reached out to the owner of KiwiFarms, literally begging him to remove said proof but did not realise that this is the internet, and all gets archived somewhere and some point, even if KiwiFarms had fully stopped any actions towards this person (which in the end was just milking a dead thread), his actions and words would not have been ever undone and it's clearly not their fault if Near also claimed to have deleted all social media/etc a year ago, but still being somehow involved in the drama, finally supplying numerous pictures of nooses and pills in previously mentioned mails to the owner, which to me is pure seeking for attention and not being able to admit that he made mistakes and now has to deal with them.

If I were to kill myself for all the harassment I have caused and/or received oh boy I'd be gone already, not trashtalking a probably dead person but to me he could have just "pulled the brakes" earlier and deleted all kind of presence related to him, or even better: not leaving your personal information on goddamn Twitter.

You are mixing up details and quite honestly, I am done trying with you and this thread.
As is the usual with you and threads, where people talk stuff opposed to your believes, maybe just stay away from them next time if you can't handle different opinions.

Last edited by HalfScoper,
Reactions: DbGt and JuanMena
D

Deleted User

GBAtemp has been no exception when it comes to online bullying. I may have a new account but I am not new to this site.

Julie_Pilgrim

Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
If I were to kill myself for all the harassment I have caused and/or received oh boy I'd be gone already, not trashtalking a probably dead person but to me he could have just "pulled the brakes" earlier and deleted all kind of presence related to him
kinda hard to do when you:
a)get doxxed
b) have several of your friends get doxxed

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I see you are one of those sheeps aswell.
I do not condone their actions, nevertheless all they did was gathering stuff he actually said/posted/tweeted/whatever and made fun of it.
Near reached out to the owner of KiwiFarms, literally begging him to remove said proof but did not realise that this is the internet, and all gets archived somewhere and some point, even if KiwiFarms had fully stopped any actions towards this person (which in the end was just milking a dead thread), his actions and words would not have been ever undone and it's clearly not their fault if Near also claimed to have deleted all social media/etc a year ago, but still being somehow involved in the drama, finally supplying numerous pictures of nooses and pills in previously mentioned mails to the owner, which to me is pure seeking for attention and not being able to admit that he made mistakes and now has to deal with them.

If I were to kill myself for all the harassment I have caused and/or received oh boy I'd be gone already, not trashtalking a probably dead person but to me he could have just "pulled the brakes" earlier and deleted all kind of presence related to him, or even better: not leaving your personal information on goddamn Twitter.

As is the usual with you and threads, where people talk stuff opposed to your believes, maybe just stay away from them next time if you can't handle different opinions.
This is exactly the point I intended to express earlier.
You can't really call it "being doxxed" when you're leaving information on Twitter.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
kinda hard to do when you:
a)get doxxed
b) have several of your friends get doxxed
So where is your proof it was them? I checked a lot of pages and wasted hours, literally all they did was making fun of it, not actually bragging about them being the doxxers and this is what I meant before: they just raised awareness, anyone could have doxxed him or his friends, it's not like KiwiFarms is a cult and the owner also locked the thread after making the information public (again).

nemwolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So where is your proof it was them? I checked a lot of pages and wasted hours, literally all they did was making fun of it, not actually bragging about them being the doxxers and this is what I meant before: they just raised awareness, anyone could have doxxed him or his friends, it's not like KiwiFarms is a cult and the owner also locked the thread after making the information public (again).
Kiwifarms is full of terrorists and its a cult

DbGt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico

Im not... you simply couldnt provide any evidence for your statements and accusations. Anyway, the more I know, read, and think about this, the less sense it all makes

Dude you have to learn the context of what is being said. If you pull things out of context then yes you'll will find all sorts of inconsistencies and holes in the story and hypocritical statements.

I've noticed that people accusing others of being hypocritical in this thread are not taking into account the context of what is being said and just want to argue with the person just to disagree just so they can accuse the person of being hypocritical.

Im not pulling anything out of context, I definitely have documented myself about this case, I would probably say much more than the average user here from what I can see.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Kiwifarms is full of terrorists and its a cult
Of course that comes from someone with your kind of profile picture, not to me but to them you are the perfect target so it's obvious you hate them so much. Just don't visit their website and this thread, people are evil outside of KiwiFarms aswell you might not believe that.
I understand that there is a pool of many people that think alike on there, but there are also subreddits like this, facebook groups and so on, as long as the human being is able to express their opinion amongst peers they will find a way.

what does my profile picture have to do with anything
Bro I will not go any further than calling you a furry, I'm bored of offended people.

Last edited by HalfScoper,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The arcade version is so fun but the ports yikes lol