Suggestions on where to buy a new battery?

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by RebelX, Aug 9, 2008.

1. RebelX
    OP

RebelX GBAtemp Regular

Jul 11, 2008
    United States
    Irmo, South Carolina
    I have a fat PSP.

Since I made a Pandora's battery, I have been searching for a new PSP battery. I went to all my local stores, and I was disappointed to find that they all only sold the 1200mAh version for the Slim.

The 2200mAh version sounds nice. But I can still settle for the original 1800mAh version. Oh, I don't think this is relevant, but the battery version is the PSP-110 version. Anyways, it seems impossible to tell whether sellers are selling real or fake ones. I can rule out any of them that are like $10. I am unsure of any trustworthy websites. Can someone please suggest a website that sells real PSP batteries? I just want to make a worthy investment...

So far, I came up with this one from Gadget Asia: http://www.gadget-asia.com/index.php?optio...mp;currency=USD

Is that one real? Thanks for any replies...

2. hybridkit

hybridkit GBAtemp Regular

Mar 23, 2007
    Cambridgeshire
  3. RebelX
    OP

RebelX GBAtemp Regular

Jul 11, 2008
    United States
    Irmo, South Carolina
  4. hybridkit

hybridkit GBAtemp Regular

Mar 23, 2007
    Cambridgeshire
    No problem. Better get it quick because Sony are phasing out this battery.

5. RebelX
    OP

RebelX GBAtemp Regular

Jul 11, 2008
    United States
    Irmo, South Carolina
    Just bought one an hour ago [​IMG] Can't wait until it gets here.

6. RebelX
    OP

RebelX GBAtemp Regular

Jul 11, 2008
    United States
    Irmo, South Carolina
    IT CAME!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! To be honest, I wasn't expecting it to get here this soon with it being from Canada and all....

It's charging right now... It works like a regular one and it came with 2 battery doors just in case I get a PSP slim which I very likely won't. I might put the white one on it for shits and giggles...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice