Homebrew Suggestions on What to Download

Cowser the Koopahog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I just downgraded my O3DS to sysNand 9.2 and installed emuNand through rxTools (updated to 11.0 for eShop) a few days ago. I have installed a couple of .cia's (one of them being FreeShop), but I am asking for suggestions on any good .cia's or .3dsx's to download and install, barring games (I already installed quite a few games from FreeShop). If anyone has any suggestions, or would just like to welcome me, please do!

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I just downgraded my O3DS to sysNand 9.2 and installed emuNand through rxTools (updated to 11.0 for eShop) a few days ago. I have installed a couple of .cia's (one of them being FreeShop), but I am asking for suggestions on any good .cia's or .3dsx's to download and install, barring games (I already installed quite a few games from FreeShop). If anyone has any suggestions, or would just like to welcome me, please do!

i would suggest getting decrypt9 so you can make backups of your system and emulator and other stuff.

and congratulations, welcome to the 9.2 club.

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you have the sdk .cia's installed? you can also install the hblauncher.cia to get homebrew on the emulator. other than that, i think it is just games you want from freeShop.

Cowser the Koopahog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you have the sdk .cia's installed? you can also install the hblauncher.cia to get homebrew on the emulator. other than that, i think it is just games you want from freeShop.
I think I do have all the necessities, I'm just looking for some various applications that I can try out and use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM