suggestions on selling something...

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Rabbi Nevins, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Rabbi Nevins
    OP

Rabbi Nevins GBAtemp Regular

Apr 12, 2006
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    Ok! So im selling my extra nintendo 64 with goldeneye, mario kart, super mario 64, pokemon stadium, nfl blitz 2001, and mario party 1. With a controller of course.

How much does anyone think thats all worth? The games are all pretty classic so I was hoping for like 70. Realistic?

2. Overlord Nadrian

Overlord Nadrian Banned

Banned
    Jul 28, 2008
    Belgium
    Riviera
    I'd say you could maybe ask a little more, like 80 bucks, or if you really want to try your luck, 90. Lots of people already have an N64 which is why it isn't worth a shitload of money.

Oh, BTW, if you're going to sell it on the internet, I suggest you post a topic about it in the Trading Forum [​IMG]

3. Elritha

Elritha GBAtemp Addict

Jan 24, 2006
    Canada
    I'd say about 60 or 70. Any more and you could find it more difficult to sell. If you're not after a quick sale then of course price it more.

4. yuyuyup

yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 30, 2006
    United States
    USA MTN timezone
    $70 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Is it all brand new shrink-wrapped or something ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

5. Rabbi Nevins
    OP

Rabbi Nevins GBAtemp Regular

Apr 12, 2006
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    Well obviously the reason it would be that much is because of the 6 games included. And its not like they are crappy games. They are all classics.

Ill post it on the trading forums and see how it goes.

yuyuyup: you would be surprised how much people will pay for these types of things...people on ebay just dont make sense to me. I sold my ds phat for $150 with a few games when the dsi was already out [​IMG]

6. bluejays

bluejays GBAtemp Regular

Jun 14, 2009
    Canada
    Canada
    ya i found myself buying final fantasy v and vi for ps1 the other day...