SUGGESTION! Tournement Hosting Made Easy.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i notice some users here had sparked the interest of tournements. @Chary has rocket league on the mind. @ItsKipz has overwatch on the mind. @H1B1Esquire has mentioned a few, including pokemon, smahs bros, street fighter etc. But organizing one may not be as easy. So i just wanted to recommend this to help.:ninja:

I'm not sure how many people would actually be interested in this but if is worthy of a moderator maybe pin this for easy finding or otherwise just follow the thread, is just a idea, how much use it would get depends on you. :)

This is a self hosting tournement event website that is free and supposed to be easy, it helps by having auto generated brackets as well as custom settings for various games featured in esports community. Popular games have been used with this and even trusted by major esports tournements. If anyone wish, they can simply just post a link in the thread and allow anyone who is interested to join. It also features live updates for spectators or anyone else just interested in knowing how is proceeding. You will have to create a account but is free so if anyone wish to try using it, you can.

Chrome_20170110_192006.png Chrome_20170110_192029.png Chrome_20170110_192042.png

CLICK HERE TO VISIT

Anyone can create a event with a scheduel and simply link it, members can follow along weather if they decide to participate or not.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Sonic Angel Knight
This IS a good idea, but simplicity works best. Look what happened to the Pokémon Global Link--they setup two missions that failed, not for the lack of trying, but because the prerequisite was to join PGL.

I don't think most people would want to go on temp, then another site, then back to temp, then play, then etc,. Maybe, maybe not, but I feel things will go better by just using 'temp; we're on here, anyway.

Although, yes, for other systems, that (website) might work better.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Sonic Angel Knight
This IS a good idea, but simplicity works best. Look what happened to the Pokémon Global Link--they setup two missions that failed, not for the lack of trying, but because the prerequisite was to join PGL.

I don't think most people would want to go on temp, then another site, then back to temp, then play, then etc,. Maybe, maybe not, but I feel things will go better by just using 'temp; we're on here, anyway.

Although, yes, for other systems, that (website) might work better.

Well i didn't say it was a perfect idea, just a suggestion. Is just a self event hosting site. This isn't really setup to host events like tournements. That was my point. It just a matter of how people here collaberate and be involved, as you said you was hoping to establish the community right? :P

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i didn't say it was a perfect idea, just a suggestion. Is just a self event hosting site. This isn't really setup to host events like tournements. That was my point. It just a matter of how people here collaberate and be involved, as you said you was hoping to establish the community right? :P

I was thinking more, insular. It would benefit every memember by keeping things on gbatemp in ways from more people to play with to even the sponsors of gbatemp by the possibility of people buying merchandise. This site really is unique.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality