Suggestion: Pokemon Battle Now! Thread

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by ImperialX, Jun 1, 2007.

1. ImperialX
    OP

ImperialX GBAtemp Regular

Mar 15, 2007
    Well, Pokémon D/P was the revolution in Pokémon everyone had been waiting for, but its Wi-Fi Features are far from perfect. YOU CAN'T SEARCH FOR OPPONENTS! Now, suppose you suddenly had the urge to battle someone...you log on to WFC...and no one's there (Very Likely). How does that feel? Not very good.

What we need is a "Battle Now!" Thread. Then when you have that urge, just post "I want to battle! My FC is XXXX XXXX XXXX" Then someone would add you and battle! I mean, there are always people on GBATemp. How does that sound? Won't that be so convenient? [​IMG]

2. thegame07

thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 16, 2006
    i dont play online because there is to many people who cheat. I cheat myself however if i was to play online i would use my legit pokemon.

3. ImperialX
    OP

Mar 15, 2007
    Actually...in my experiences no one ever cheated in Pokémon online...there are Hacked Pokémon, but no hacked Stats/Moves or anything. Pokémon on WFC is actually very good. Unlike certain other games *cough* WC2007 *cough* .

4. thegame07

thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 16, 2006
    i will add you once i put my pokemon diamond rom on my card.. do you use legit pokemon without stat changes.

5. ImperialX
    OP

Mar 15, 2007
    Well, I do EV train my Pokémon.