Suggestion: Monkat Rank

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
How many times have you looked at the number of ranks on GBAtemp and thought, "hmm..yeah, there are a few colours, but it really isn't all that impressive."?

How many times have you thought, "Man, that Monkat guy is so cool! He should really get his name coloured and bolded!"

Well now, there's a new solution that solves all of these problems and more: the Monkat Rank! The Monkat Rank simply bolds your username and changes it to pink, thus differentiating Monkat from the commoners and adds colour diversity to the otherwise dreadfully bland username themes!

Only 1 easy payment of $19.95 gets you all this, and what's more, we'll throw in a free lifetime subscription the Monkast, the Monkat Podcast (partially sponsored by GBAtemp.net inc.)(updates weekly)!

Just call 1-800-555-5555

Order today!

monkat

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Cuelhu said:
I want a pink username too :3
No.

You suck, law
angry.gif

monkat

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
monkat said:
Hah!

I forge my own path in life! If you ever wanna join the monkateers, though, you're always welcome.

Never! I follow no man, even if he is the weird hybrid cousin of Caesar from Battle for the Planet of the Apes. You WILL call me Mein Fuhrer your leader!

monkat

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
monkat said:
Hah!

I forge my own path in life! If you ever wanna join the monkateers, though, you're always welcome.

Never! I follow no man, even if he is the weird hybrid cousin of Caesar from Battle for the Planet of the Apes. You WILL call me Mein Fuhrer your leader!

Not even in your dreams!

Even if you were to fulfill the purpose of this thread, I would never bow down to you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool