Homebrew [Suggestion] Installing games by hacking?

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Maybe this already got asked but still worth a try.

How about (if possible) Installing one of the 4 DSiWare exploitable games on the DSi via *hacking like 3DS* be able to System Transfer to the 3DS?

Like I did, I had Four Swords on my sister's DSi and that saved me. So I want to know if the DSi, can be hackable and install DSiWare games in it. (look-a-like 3DS .cia install way)

Probably, it will end as not legit. :/ or yes?

Last edited by KytuzuEX,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The only way you can install DSiware to a DSi is to use TWLNmenu (equivalent of DevMenu) on a developer unit.

There's no way of running TwlNMenu correctly on a retail console because, while there's a rom for a physical card of it, we don't have any programmable cards (an iEvolution won't work because the DSi game it uses for the header does not have NAND permissions, and as you may know zero commercial games have)

Of course there's then no legit TAD (equivalent of CIA) of the exploit games and no CFW for the DSi for a nonlegit one...

And saves do not transfer anyway, because nintendo wanted it to be so...

And if you do have a DSi with an exploit game, keep that game on there...! There are truckloads of hackable 3DSes, not so many DSis and the number is ever shrinking

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."