Suggestion: Game-Specific Topics

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by XxOblivion77, Mar 29, 2009.

Mar 29, 2009
  1. XxOblivion77
    OP

Member XxOblivion77 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Can we make a topic discussing a specific game that's "official?"

For example, in the Wii section, we could make a topic called Super Smash Bros. Brawl and that would be dedicated to Brawl. This would clear up any clutter and put it all in that one topic for easy and simple conversation. I'm not saying only Brawl should be like that though, there could be a ton of games we could do that with. Another thing that might work is that there would be a sub-forum, but I'm not so sure it would be a good idea as there would be too many requests for new forums. With a topic, anyone could make the official discussion and we could just go from there. I think it's a pretty good idea, but I just want to see what you guys think about it.

Cheers, Oblivion. [​IMG]

EDIT: To be clear, if something got too popular in the topic, there could always be another one dealing with that.
    In example, let's say there was a Pokemon Platinum topic that was getting a lot of trading/battling topics. I think you see where I'm going with this. [​IMG]