Suggestion for the 3DS Homebrew & Hacking board

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by DrOctapu, Jun 24, 2011.

Jun 24, 2011
  1. DrOctapu
    OP

Member DrOctapu Magnificent Bastard

United States
    Can we just get a certain amount of posts you have to have before you can post in there? It's literally all "How do I use 3DS roms on R43DS Gold Platinum Street Fighter Edition Deluxe V2 Premium?" threads and the awful "Hey, could we do X to hack the 3DS?" or "MAI R4 ISN'T WORKIN WHY THE SITE SED IT WUD MAI ROMZ ARNT WURKAN HURRRRR." And spam. Maybe 50-100 posts like the trading forum? Seriously, that board is a shithole. Something needs to be done there.

2. Quincy

Member Quincy Your own personal guitarist :3

Netherlands
    Or more mods who are more active.. like me [​IMG]

3. Sausage Head

Banned Sausage Head Lord Sausage LXIX

Netherlands
    or we just close down gbatemp.net
    everyone is happy! [​IMG]

4. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvert™

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    There's lots of users with many posts here who still can't Read The Fucking Stickies™, and we often get users with few posts in here with helpful information.

So for this situation that doesn't work.

5. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    As long as reports are issued for our attention to be brought to posts that probably shouldn't be there, that will help, otherwise there's no guarantee that we'll know there's something to deal with. The 3DS section is one area I have some control over, but I can't read it all the time, so cooperation with users in there sending reports is much appreciated.

Just make sure that the report is appropriate and not issued just because you disagree with something personally or the like. If you feel it should be reported, then by all means do so. If it's unnecessary it can just be dismissed. [​IMG]