Suggestion- Ask GBAtemp titles in forums proper.

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It might just be a personal thing but I often fail to check Ask GBAtemp (in effect it is another forum/entity just with the same login credentials) so would it be possible to say have a feed of question titles in the relevant forum sections- it would still be Ask GBAtemp but now visible from the forum proper.

It seems to be working fairly well and doing what it was intended to do but old (viewing) habits and all that.

Might be better to make it an expandable box too (if possible viewed rather than "hidden"/broken if javascript is turn off/unavailable).

Failing that could we have some form of public title feed or API (apologies if I missed one), I am pretty sure I could knock together a greasemonkey script that would do the same- I should still have my attempt at making a shoutbox everywhere script and/or my attempt to add 360 releases back into the 360 section http://gbatemp.net/t264593-adding-last-5-x...-360-subsection .

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FAST6191 said:
It might just be a personal thing but I often fail to check Ask GBAtemp (in effect it is another forum/entity just with the same login credentials) so would it be possible to say have a feed of question titles in the relevant forum sections- it would still be Ask GBAtemp but now visible from the forum proper.

It seems to be working fairly well and doing what it was intended to do but old (viewing) habits and all that.

Might be better to make it an expandable box too (if possible viewed rather than "hidden"/broken if javascript is turn off/unavailable).

Failing that could we have some form of public title feed or API (apologies if I missed one), I am pretty sure I could knock together a greasemonkey script that would do the same- I should still have my attempt at making a shoutbox everywhere script and/or my attempt to add 360 releases back into the 360 section http://gbatemp.net/t264593-adding-last-5-x...-360-subsection .
Man I love you. Your posts include so much win, no words may describe them (except yours).
tongue.gif
Very good idea.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.