Suggestion: An Edge DS subforum?

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like title says: An Edge DS subforum under "NDS - Flashing Hardware and Software"? Not sure if I posted in the right place but, seems like it since it's under suggestions.
tongue.gif
Edge is probably one of the better cards now in comparison to the R4 and such. Maybe even one of the top cards? I have no idea since I haven't been updated with flashcards.. but I plan on getting an Edge soon based on what I've heard so a subforum would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I've had a PM about this not too long ago.

The EDGE is essentially the same thing as the CycloDS, excluding a few GUI tweaks.
There's really no need to create another subforum for the flashcart, as it's the same thing as the CycloDS.

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Understood. So if I had a question concerning Edge, I'd post in the CycloDS subforums then?

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
Understood. So if I had a question concerning Edge, I'd post in the CycloDS subforums then?
Yes that'd work, probably. You could probably just use the search function to find the answer you need.

Also, there's a forum for 'Other Flashcarts' you can use as well
wink.gif

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I think an EDGE sub-forum is better, N5 users, say tried to ask things in R4 sub-forum, but many people said "yours is a clone, IDK, maybe this'll work, maybe not"

having it's own sub-forum will definitely help EDGE users, I heard EDGE uses the old Cyclo's firmware, Cyclo users might say: "IDK, yours uses old firmware this might work, or maybe not"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv