Homebrew Suggested homebrew games? (NO EMULATORS)

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far, i had my 3DS systems modded with the a9lh which i find very good. But now i noticed a lack of use in the homebrew department that isn't just tools like the play coins thing or the theme maker and such. So i want to try and focus on some homebrew games. I'm not asking for emulators, i'm asking about any fun to play games for 3DS homebrew loader.

I already tried doom, it works and is fine. But i am curious to know any others. Something fun, i doubt there is many ports of games i would like but suggest anything, I will accept any tools as long as it can be useful but no emulators.

Not only is this for me to try them out, but for people who are stuck on 11.0.0-33 who may want to find some fufillment of their homebrew system with no a9lh access. :)

D

Deleted User

Anything made by @TurtleP (Turtle Invaders and Idiot) or @nop90 are AWESOME! Euclicoid (or however you call it) is also cool!

There's some decent games on SmileBasic too! Look for one of the publishing sites!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

LOVE is pretty cool too. And the Undertale WIP Port

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Sonic Angel Knight , I you want to test some of my game ports, I created a personal page on the wiki with the list of my works: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Nop90

Now I'm working at the port to 3ds of the free games of the Retroguru team (Fruit'Y and Sqrxz4 are completed in alpha version for internal testing, and I'll start soon the others).

Also the third chapter of the Zelda fan game "Zelda 3T" is almost cpmpleted, but I'm completly rewriting my fake sdl layer so I'm in late for the release.

I'm also studying the code of other two games that I would like to port.

So for the end of the year there should be a lot of other games available.

If you try one of my work, please leave a feedback on it's the release post.

Reactions: Deleted User

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for tagging me, somehow i wasn't watching this topic. But if anyone wanted me to try or test the homebrew, i can. But if i don't like it, i won't hold back. :P

It finally gives me a reason to use homebrew loader so i'm good. I'll take as many suggestions as possible. :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks for tagging me, somehow i wasn't watching this topic. But if anyone wanted me to try or test the homebrew, i can. But if i don't like it, i won't hold back. :P

It finally gives me a reason to use homebrew loader so i'm good. I'll take as many suggestions as possible. :)
@nop90 quick tip. If any of your projects have a CIA. You should either add qr codes to them with a link to install by FBI installer qr scan or the TITLEDB.com place to make installing with fbi easier. :)

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno what syoban action is but is a very bad mario clone. Who made this, a super mario maker super expert player? Id have more fun trying to beat lost levels than playing this. Why is it so unfair? Besides that the music and sound is okay, one problem is that up is jump. That is unecessary if you can already press a to jump. It messes with your control positioning. Why is there no run button, instead it a speed up button. Other than that, no problems, but is not fair to be honest. Can't even complete stage 3:glare:

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
freeShop.
This isn't a request thread...

What does freeshop have to do with homebrew? I already know what freeshop is and does but is nothing to do with homebrew games.
homebrew it was an RPG maker game that got ported
Okay, i will check it out if i can find it. Not really a huge Pokemon fan but oh well.

Reactions: Kvnrdrguez

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1