Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
As you may (or may not) know, I'm working on a homebrew for the 3DS that's similar to MarioMaker for da WiiYou(and not meee :sad:) (get it? :P)

Anyways, I'm very, very close releasing a bare-bones version, but I have a problem. I have no idea what stuff to put in it once it's no longer bare-bones. So, please tell me your ideas :yay3ds:

Last edited by Sono,
Reactions: Deleted User

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We need to know what you got, most of the standard mario stuff would be cool, after that move onto other nintendo things, lke moblins from zelda etc

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
We need to know what you got, most of the standard mario stuff would be cool, after that move onto other nintendo things, lke moblins from zelda etc

I'm planning Mario and Luigi as built-in characters, but in the release it'll take a texturemap and a Lua file to add a custom character. The bare-bones version only includes "Boxee"

Damn, she figured it out! :cry:
It'll be in the final game, but not in the bare-bones version. It's present in the code (on the character's side), but it's not programmed yet.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade...