Suggest-a-game

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by evadwolrab, Sep 21, 2007.

1. evadwolrab
    OP

evadwolrab GBAtemp Regular

Jul 20, 2006
    I know the under-rated thread exists, but I thought it would be a good idea if we had a thread where we could suggest a game that other members may not have heard of. Not everyone looks through every page of the releases section.

So, if you find a tasty game - do each other a favour and leave a note on this thread saying why you like the title.

My first addition: 1425: PRISM: Light the Way - "Doesn't look spectacular but plays very well. Addictive little puzzler - provides the same sort of satisfaction as Chu Chu Rocket." (quote from me on the release thread)

2. shred6waves

shred6waves GBAtemp Regular

Aug 30, 2007
    United States
    tingles rosy rupeeland.

yeah alot of people know about it, but it seems like alot of people also pass it off as a gay game and dont even try it.

3. coops024

coops024 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 17, 2006
    Southampton UK
    True swing golf
    In ds download play with 4 mates its great fun ! Easy to use and has more holes than 2nd hand dart board !

Seriously guys give it a try if you havent already.
    p.s im posting this from my wii and its taken twice as long as it would on a pc =o(

4. evadwolrab
    OP

evadwolrab GBAtemp Regular

Jul 20, 2006
    But it's good to see you staying fanboyishly loyal to your Ninty machine. [​IMG]

I think I'll give True Swing Golf a try - didn't realise there were any good golf games on the DS!

And so the point of this thread becomes evident... [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice