taking it to a whole new level.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm ready to click submit application, but I still need colleges to apply to >_>.

Anyways, if you have a good suggestion for a CSU, just post. Really. I only have two in my mind atm, Cal Poly Pomona and Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, but thats only because they seem good. By the way, I plan on majoring in Computer Science.

Maybe not Pomona since that's too close. wassup nintendofreak;).

deadline for fall of '08 is Nov. 30th:O

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay! CPP FTW
biggrin.gif

And yes, i'd really suggest trying to go to a university where you'd have to dorm or live away from home. I live in South Gate (30 miles away) and since my parents were paying for my 1st year of living on campus, the next year they were reluctant to pay because its "close enough to commute". I'd really suggest going farther. You'll thank me later
smile.gif

Unless of course money is short, then choose the closest you can get. And CPP is considered to be the best for your money.

i cant really recommend you others, ( i wanted to go to cpp hehe). Try applying to some UC's though. Whats the worst that can happen?
EDIT: hahaha yeah, I didnt apply to UC's either... Those essays.... eugh.

PM's welcomed for heeelp!

KeYbLaDeXaLcHeMi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah a few of my teachers declare Cal Poly as the "Berekley of Engineering".

EDIT: Though seriously, it would be wise to go to a JC and then transfer, considering how much money you'd be saving. From useless things like expensive tuition, units, books, and housing.

phoood

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No more suggestions? I think the max number to apply to a CSU is four, so I just need one more (but more would be great) suggestions. If all else fails, I'll go to a JC.

ps-How do you spell college? C-H-A-F-F-E-Y. hehe.

edit-I don't want to be at home. At all. ehh

phoood

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh k, just sent the application to five unis, and I just hope I get in.
But if I do get accepted to most of them, the hard part will be choosing one since I never had a choice in the start...

aZnXrAvEr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I am majoring in computer science too!! Panoma = no. Go to Cal Poly SLO, it's better for computer science. I'm going to transfer there after 2 years at city college in san francisco. I was thinking of either SJSU, or SLO... but SLO is better... so yeah. I was actually accepted into SLO, but I had a D in english and my admission was revoked.
frown.gif

phoood

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm applying to two of those too. I'll decide after I find out if I'm accepted, but it's nice to hear good things about the schools I'm considering.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass