Hacking sugested flashing hardware

MystikEkoez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No current hardware for the DS actually requires you to how you say "flash". As for suggestions, there's a lot new options coming out in the coming weeks, so if I were you, I'd wait.

discostew

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MystikEkoez said:
No current hardware for the DS actually requires you to how you say "flash". As for suggestions, there's a lot new options coming out in the coming weeks, so if I were you, I'd wait.
how long
tongue.gif
? and for which?

and if I wouldn't wait which should i get?

MystikEkoez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The acekard 2 and 3rd Gen R4 look interesting. If you really can't wait and all you want to do is play ROMs, I would still recommend an R4. Best functionality for price.

discostew

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MystikEkoez said:
The acekard 2 and 3rd Gen R4 look interesting. If you really can't wait and all you want to do is play ROMs, I would still recommend an R4. Best functionality for price.

thanks, do you know when these are coming out and where to get them? (and also will they be available in english right away?)

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DO NOT get an R4, there are far better and cheaper flashcards available.

I highly recommend the CycloDS Evolution, but if you don't want to spend quite that much, the EDGE is a good choice as well.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't he need a slot2 expansion cart such as the EZ 3in1 or Ewin 2in1 if he wants to play GBA games and use the Opera browser?

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn