Hacking Sudoku mania?

Mastershredder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten Sudoku mania to work on their G6 lite? I'm running the latest G6 manager and have the latest loader, but no matter what option I select for it, it just comes up with 2 white screens. It works fine on my wife's supercard minisd. Any ideas?

kewell79

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten Sudoku mania to work on their G6 lite? I'm running the latest G6 manager and have the latest loader, but no matter what option I select for it, it just comes up with 2 white screens. It works fine on my wife's supercard minisd. Any ideas?

try write it with "normal", i also use 4.a, not 4,2a or 4.2 b

works with me

Falkentyne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4.2b - dofat, no soft reset

works fine

I tried 4.2B, with nofat, and safe mode (no soft reset) in the 4.2 Udisk manager, and white screens.
I had to use normal mode to make the game work.

How the heck did you get it working in DoFat? -.- Our udisk manager is the same....
it doesn't work for anyone else in Dofat....

and flashing back and forth between 4.1B and 4.2B made no difference..

Explicite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
4.2b - dofat, no soft reset

works fine

I tried 4.2B, with nofat, and safe mode (no soft reset) in the 4.2 Udisk manager, and white screens.
I had to use normal mode to make the game work.

How the heck did you get it working in DoFat? -.- Our udisk manager is the same....
it doesn't work for anyone else in Dofat....

and flashing back and forth between 4.1B and 4.2B made no difference..

Sorry it was Sudoku Gridmaster that works in DoFat, I tried Sudoku Mania though in normal mode and it does work. Again sorry for the confusion, I had replied late at night and didn't see the poster was asking for Mania.

Mastershredder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok thanks guys. Normal mode is working. I could have sworn I chose that last time, but probably not
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.