Sudoku for Mom?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by sticboy, Sep 17, 2006.

Sep 17, 2006

Sudoku for Mom? by sticboy at 6:07 AM (1,123 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. sticboy
    OP

Newcomer sticboy Newbie

United States
    Hey guys, i pretty sure im buying my mom AND sister a pink ds to share because they've been obsessed with stealing the ds to play brainage/sudoku and quite recently cooking mama! My mom is pretty close to finishing them off (she's got a brain age of 23!?) and id like to get her some more sudoku action; recommendations for good intuitive sudoku game or other puzzle games you might recommend?

Im pretty stoked to see her yelling "blue!... blue!? blue dammit! hahaha" on the couch. it *warms my heart* that shes totally getting into the whole gaming thing. good job nintendo! [​IMG]

2. TheStump

Member TheStump Got Wood?

Australia
    How can she be your mom/sister. That creeps me out a little. [​IMG]
    LoL "blue"...there a blue, unless you mean Navy Blue or Cyan[aqua or whateve nintendo wants to name this colour]

3. cornaljoe

Member cornaljoe GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I'm sure he means both of them, being he used the word "they've". And the "Blue" comment is referring to a Brain Age exercise where you say the color of the text on the screen. But it's tricky because it says "Black" with blue text, so naturally you read the text instead of saying what color it is.

4. BlueStar

Member BlueStar GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Must be from Alabama [​IMG]

5. science

Member science science rules

Canada
    ROM #481 - Sudoku Gridmaster

And I think that it's really great that your buying your mom and sister a DS to share

6. Xcist

Newcomer Xcist Advanced Member

Canada
    Sudoku Gridmaster fits the bill.. but I didn't a test run and it's quite a bit different from the Brain Age one. I think Brain Age > Sudoku Gridmaster. Give it a shot though.. i really HATED the music in it. =)

7. werwe

Member werwe GBAtemp Regular

Try weaning them onto New Super Mario Bros. That might be a good way to get them hooked onto "real" games.

EDIT: And there's always Big Brain Academy to fall back on.

8. CCNaru

Member CCNaru Warn-free Since 2005

United States
    Blue didn't get recognized on Brain Age I think, that's why his mom keeps saying blue blue...what are you guys thinking lol