Hacking Sudden Stop in the Working Status of USB Loader

superkabii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help loading a game though a USB loader. I had originally tried to load Black Ops off of my USB stick through a USB loader. It had always recognized the game, and any other games. Black Ops would not work, and I had to install CIOS 249. I did so. Now, the USB loader simply says, waiting for USB device. It is plugged in the same port that it had always worked with. It gets me mad, because I finally got the game to work (I think), and now it will not load. It will not load on multiple USB loaders. The game will show up in the list, but then I will either (depending on the loader) have the spinning disc keep spinning and never load, or get the waiting message.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't get it, but i have some questions:
Does USB loader start?
Which base did you use for CIOS 249?
How did you play games from a hdd before if you hadn't cios 249 installed?

superkabii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All USB loaders that start recognize the game. I used base 57. The previous game worked with IOS 222, which I used until Black Ops. I will try IOS 250, but will have to try a new loader. These support 222 or 249. GX gives me an error launching app.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try using Configurable USB Loader so you can choose what IOS you want to use. WiiFlow is a viable alternative.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night