GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

In a press release today, Grasshopper Manufacture and Digital Reality announced a release date and price for their anticipated horizontal shooter, Sine Mora, for Xbox LIVE Arcade. Touted as a "dieselpunk shoot 'em up," the game will release worldwide on March 21 and will sell for 1200 Microsoft Points.

From the press release:

"Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with next-gen presentation, Sine Mora is a gorgeous shmup that appeals to both hardcore and casual gamers alike."

"Sine Mora features over 60 combinations of planes, characters and time manipulation devices to complete every beautifully-crafted stage with scaling difficulty."

With obvious touches from Goichi Suda (Suda51) and a soundtrack composed by Akira Yamaoka (Silent Hill), Sine Mora comes complete with an "M" rating.

icon11.gif
Sources: Digital Reality, CVG

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
First reaction: Is there a PS3/PC version? Second reaction: MASS EFFECT IN A 2D WORLD WITH 3D GRAPHICS!

Nice gameplay, now if only I'd have a 360..

unclejimbo88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It almost looks too pretty. I can imagine half of my deaths coming from not being able to tell what's in the background and what's not.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you even know what a shump is

I'm assuming that it's different from a shmup.

But this looks interesting, but I don't really see myself buying bullet hell or 2D shmups. They're fun now and then but nothing I really enjoy. And for $15, it's a bit much for my tastes, even with an all-star team on it.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I guess Suda got bored one fine afternoon and decided, hey, why the hell not?

Knowing Suda51, I wouldn't doubt if this game finds a way to redefine the term bullet hell...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality