Status
Not open for further replies.

Athang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sinky why are u closing threads all the time? isnt this a free country where u can disguss stuff? :S

Could u pls tell me exactly what to write and not to write so that my posts doesent get closed, darn pretty lame...

Yugge

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OK, this is the way to post a thread which does not get closed:

Hello, I have a DSTT which clearly aint working, I've tried this or that and nothing is working. I am growing tired of the DSTT since I've tried multiple times and it just aint working, are you guys having the same problem or is the DSTT just blowing? Cause, in mine oppinion, it is.

I would recommend new users against buying one because of my experience.

There, complaining about the DSTT and backing up your statement. Not that hard.

(Oh, and I do not own a DSTT personally, I just typed up a senario)

Athang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok thx, ill try the kindergarten approach, forget theres only minors in here
biggrin.gif

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Except in Athang's case, it has been acknowledged that some DSTT's have hardware problems, and he has been instructed as to how to find out if the problem is his DSTT or something else (human error, microSD card, card reader, etc.) He has also been told that it's a minority of DSTT's that have hardware problems, and that if he happened to have gotten a bad one he should exchange it for a good one.

Yet Athang continues to post inflammatory remarks suggesting that all DSTT's are bad simply due to his experience with one, when he has yet to bother to exchange it for a good one. And he keeps creating new threads to post his remarks without saying why he thinks they are all bad.

-Bri

helpme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
read the rules & you might get the answer to your question

waiting for this thread to be closed & Athang to be banned......

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Athang, the post you made, in its entirety was:

QUOTE said:
DO NOT BUY THE DSTT, ITS PURE CRAP!!!

Posting that nobody should ever buy a DSTT and that it's "pure crap" without stating valid reasons why you feel that way isn't helping anyone. And it's likely going to get you banned if you continue opening up new threads without having anything constructive to say.

-Bri

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You know you could have just PMd me, I'm evil or anything
wink.gif

And I tried to explain it when I closed the topic, you can't just write something like "IT SUCKS LOL" because as stated in the rules, we're not GameFAQs (yet). A comment like that one adds nothing to the community, provides no information and gives no reasons, for all we know you could just be a propaganda spambot from a rival flashcart maker...

I'm afraid I'm going to have to close this topic again, but please, if you want to voice your opinions feel free. If you don't want to include reasonable arguments and facts, feel free to do so in your blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte