Sucks to be you

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
who do you think is the most unfortunate gamecharacter?

i would have to say cloud.. it would suck to be cloud
that guy is one of the only few people allowed to be an emo
he was bullied as a kid, became a failure as a SOLDIER, couldnt show his face to tifa out of shame, he gets captured and experimented on by a freaky scientist, breaks out with the only person he considers his friend but they get caught and zack gets killed making him go mad and forget his past, he takes up another identity out of shame of his real one(subconsiously), he then has to fight a madman and save the world, someone clos to him dies again, he sabotages himself due to jenova, goes mad and reduced to a drooling spazzo, he then has the one person that caused him to hide his identity find out about his failures and he has to admit that he was nothin but a fraud to himself, then he finds out that hes just a clone(thinks hes a clone, thanks for the correction Yoshimashin, havent played this game for 5 years). and asks for a number from the same wacky scientist but gets told hes a failure, and he finally beats the man behind the destruction of the world, and what does he get? a disease, thats what....

any other suggestions?

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Leon Kennedy

Definately.
He has to shoot zombies and gets sharp metal objects stabbed at him all the time.

On his first day, don't forget that part
nyanya.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Arthur. From Ghosts 'n Goblins.

What other character has to fight in their underwear? How unfortunate is that!?

Well... Besides Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2... But I'm sure he lieks being nekked for the guards
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)