Sucker Punch's Ghost of Tsushima gets a launch trailer to promote its release this Friday

Sly Cooper and Infamous developer Sucker Punch has been working on their latest project for the past five years, and now, that game is almost ready for release. Ghost of Tsushima launches as a PlayStation 4 exclusive in a mere few days, on July 17th, with a new trailer published today to help hype its imminent release. Based in 13th century Japan, you play as Jin Sakai, one of the last samurai. who fights with a katana, travels on a horse, and wields a grappling hook. Ghost of Tsushima was originally planned for a release on June 26th, prior to the COVID-19 outbreak, but was pushed back to this new date to ensure the game would be the best it could be on launch.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Game looks absolutely gorgeous, but I do hope it'll run on PS5 with some graphics/performance enhancements and no need to buy a PS5-specific copy. Or barring that, just come to PC a year after the PS4 release.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Ghost of Tsushima dynamic theme codes for various regions-
  • Americas: 5NEC-F9N4-75M8
  • Europe/AU/NZ/Russia/Middle East/Africa/India: 8T2T-CRNJ-FM72
  • Japan: N4TK-59NH-2LH3 Korea: EM56-NTNC-EHX8
  • Asia: DHLN-HANF-F6LH

Reactions: Xzi

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ghost of Tsushima dynamic theme codes for various regions-
  • Americas: 5NEC-F9N4-75M8
  • Europe/AU/NZ/Russia/Middle East/Africa/India: 8T2T-CRNJ-FM72
  • Japan: N4TK-59NH-2LH3 Korea: EM56-NTNC-EHX8
  • Asia: DHLN-HANF-F6LH
Thank you very much. Are these one time usable codes?

Pokemon_Tea_Sea_Jee

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sucker Punch is owned in whole by Sony I believe, and the box does say "only on Playstation." So I'd guess that if it's gonna come to PC at all, it'll be at least a few years.
I had a feeling that the people who made Horizon Zero Dawn are also totally owned by Sony. A quick look up shows me that yes, Guerrilla B.V. are a totally owned subsidiary of Sony Interactive Entertainment Worldwide Studios.

That game is still coming to PC.. Steam even.

While people wait for the PC release, other people will probably get to play this game with 60 fps on PS5. 30 fps has got to get banned. All games need to be made with their machanics having 60 fps in mind.

Last edited by Pokemon_Tea_Sea_Jee,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I had a feeling that the people who made Horizon Zero Dawn are also totally owned by Sony. A quick look up shows me that yes, Guerrilla B.V. are a totally owned subsidiary of Sony Interactive Entertainment Worldwide Studios.

That game is still coming to PC.. Steam even.
Yeah that's why I said a few years at least, HZD was released 2017. Too much of a wait for me, especially considering I plan to buy PS5 anyway.

While people wait for the PC release, other people will probably get to play this game with 60 fps on PS5. 30 fps has got to get banned. All games need to be made with their machanics having 60 fps in mind.
I agree, 60 FPS should be the bare minimum for each game's performance next gen, given that a lot of people will be expecting 120+ on 1440p displays. It won't surprise me though, if halfway through PS5/XBSX's life cycle, some developers start prioritizing visuals over performance again and we end up needing another "Pro" hardware refresh to keep pace.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i dont know why tv manufactures put the hdmi ports in dumb locations so the cables have to stick out, and then down, putting strain on the ports. Instead of having the ports along the bottom edge of the tv facing downwards.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    windows me was mostly on laptops if i remembered correctly
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I hate that too where you have to use an HDMI extension for an Amazon Fire Stick.
    +1
    I had a desktop with ME on it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, And also cheap-ass desktop PCs like eMachines.
    Worst MS OS in history. Period.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My entertainment centers blocking all my io gotta fix that eventually
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I had used win 98 SE till XP arrived
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah I can still go for totinos