Succubus facts for AlanJohn

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welcome to a very special edition of Succubus facts! Today's thread was brought to you by @AlanJohn's The EoFCast: Episode 2 (ASMR)! Let's answer some questions!
I am a succubus at my most demonic form, I do have many forms from human to furry.
1506263976.crystaltheglaceon_lilithpt.jpg 1534226765.crystaltheglaceon_sketch9414429.png
I am kind of like Envy from FMA but instead of being some freaky monster or a little worm, I am just an elfish looking goat demon.
My Human is my girlfriend, I just call her my Human because she the best human out of all humans. She is not my subject nor my slave, I have no idea how to use mind control. The best I can do is look cute and be grumpy to get attention.
I am just a humble little demon that enjoys headpats and stealing panties
01FBD09C-AAB8-43CA-B357-92C40722CC14.jpeg
Thanks for coming to this episode and tune in next time where I make up more facts!

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thank you very much for the information, it's crucial for me to know this.

Just to clarify, you cannot control hell and bring back people from the dead, correct?
I do not control Hell, I am a lesser demon. I can not and would not be able to bring back the dead

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thank you very much for the information, it's crucial for me to know this.

Just to clarify, you cannot control hell and bring back people from the dead, correct?
I should add that I am a familiar

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night