Succubus Facts! #9

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hello everyone and welcome back to your favorite thread where I state facts about my own kind that may or may not only be facts about myself! Today's amazing succubus fact is, cubi are highly sensitive to the emotions of others and tend to get anxious really quickly. The best way to take care of a cubi is to remember that they only require a lot of attention! Remember, a happy cubi is a cubi that has been given plenty of headpats and handholding! Until next time, this is Lilith Valentine with Cubi Facts and we hope to see you again when I remember to make another one these!

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello everyone and welcome back to your favorite thread where I state facts about my own kind that may or may not only be facts about myself! Today's amazing succubus fact is, cubi are highly sensitive to the emotions of others and tend to get anxious really quickly. The best way to take care of a cubi is to remember that they only require a lot of attention! Remember, a happy cubi is a cubi that has been given plenty of headpats and handholding! Until next time, this is Lilith Valentine with Cubi Facts and we hope to see you again when I remember to make another one these!

Where is the Fact please,that a married Succubus is now among us.:)

Reactions: The Catboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.