1. ProgamezR

ProgamezR Newbie
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    Thank godreborn you very much for answering if I have already read that tutorial but I do not have the tensy to carry out this tutorial nor a copy of the nand otp.bin slc.bin I have a copy of the nand that I have managed to get with win32disk imager nothing else. . If there are no more solutions without the tenssy, because I don't know how to get it, haha, I'm in Venezuela haha

2. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    you need a copy of the slc.bin from before whatever happened happened or the otp.bin. having only the otp.bin is okay, because you can get the nand with a teensy. the otp.bin will decrypt it on your pc. if you have either, I don't think there's any way to fix your system.

3. ProgamezR

ProgamezR Newbie
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    this was what i used echo in my store

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

thanks then the best thing is to save my brick and buy another one ... a question a wii u chipping it only with xploit hax has brick risk or not?

i meant hack with hax

Attached Files:

4. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    cbhc has a brick risk if you don't follow instructions.

5. ProgamezR

ProgamezR Newbie
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    Si solo digo q si se le pirateo q no sea d cbhc osea con otro q no se ese ahí riesgo d brick o no

6. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

United States
    English please.

7. Dydoo

Dydoo Member
    Newcomer

France
    Hello, with this method on can not copy the SLC nand? Only the MLC?

8. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    the slc is the system software. the mlc is internal storage. in most cases, you'd be messing with the slc.

9. Dydoo

Dydoo Member
    Newcomer

France
    The hardmod dump the 2 parts?

10. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    I don't know about the mlc, because I was unable to decrypt it with the otp.bin. I think you might need something else. I was able to decrypt the slc, yes. you can dump the slc with a hardmod, but you can't decrypt it without the otp.bin. otp mean one-time programmable, and it can only be acquired if the system is not bricked.

btw, you don't need the otp.bin if you have the slc.bin from before the brick occurred. the otp.bin is only for decrypting the slc.bin in order to fix the problem manually. there's an cbhc remover or something like that that will fix your build. however, it doesn't fix any other form of brick.

11. Dydoo

Dydoo Member
    Newcomer

France
    It's "Wfs-extract" that decrypts the MLC, you copy the file "wfs-extract.exe" next to your dump files, you open CMD on this folder and you grab the following command (adapt the command according to your filenames) :
    wfs-extract.exe --input mlc.full.img --output dump_dir --otp otp.bin --mlc

godreborn likes this.
  12. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    I might have to try that some time. it doesn't work with the normal nand extractor, which is what I tested it with. it sounds like you may be set up to flash the nand, since you seem to have your slc.

13. Dydoo

Dydoo Member
    Newcomer

France
    I have my SLC which has been copied in software (Nand Dumper), I am looking to copy the entire Wii U memory in hardware but I cannot know what-is-what is copied with this method , that's my initial question :)

14. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    the slc is system software; mlc is internal storage. if you have a cbhc brick or really most bricks, it's slc related. there's an app cbhc remover I think:

upload_2020-11-11_8-6-42.png

I don't know what to do with other bricks. you'd have to know which file caused them, but that's really only important if you have to use the otp.bin. if you have a nand from before the brick, just flash that. there's no decryption involved, since it's working.

btw, I think the nand fixer in that photo is for if you dumped the nand with the original method. the original method doesn't dump the entire nand. the nand should be 528MBs.

15. Etienne__k

Etienne__k Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Hello, somebody gave me a WiiU who should be used less than 10times.

But I've a black screen + fix blue led, I tried some cables (hdmi an YUV) but she look like bricked... the only possible thing is that she was unpluged during an update...

She is 100% stock, no hack and not any dump.

Can somebody confirm that there is no solution beaucause I've not the otp.bin dump ?

I read somewhere that there is a chance of solve this issue by connecting the console to the LAN (maybe she will proceed to an update ?)

Thanks

16. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    The otp probably wouldn't help, since you don't know what's wrong with it.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Successfully, hardmod, dumped