Yup another VWii related post, but this time theres something interesting.. So I was reading through threads on multiple forum sites (including this site) and found something about a WiiU reading Miis from VWii to transfer them. I decided to corrupt a random mii and add it with MiiInstaller. What I found is actually pretty interesting.. Heres what I used WiiU (duh) 2GB SD Card (any size bigger than this works as well) Macbook Pro (works with windows. Just need to have a SD Slot) MiiInstaller MiiExtractor Homebrew Channel A corrupt Mii (crashes the WiiU out of VWii) Wii Remote (to get into VWii) What I did and what happened. (Long) Warning: Spoilers inside! First, I installed the homebrew channel on the VWii part of my WiiU. This is allows me to import the corrupt Mii into the VWii Section. Then once I had the homebrew channel installed I made a Mii in the VWii Mii Channel I just used default mii settings and looks. After I created the Mii I added the apps MiiInstaller and MiiExtractor onto my SD card and put it in the the wii and booted up the homebrew channel then selected MiiExtractor, which will put the current Miis onto the SD card in a folder called "miis" in the root. When It was finished extracting the Miis to my SD card I put it back in my Mac and edited the Mii file changing the name to a 11 character string, causing the name of the Mii to exceed the 10 character limit set by Nintendo similar to the Twilight hack. Once the name was set to 11 out of 10 characters I saved it and put it back in the "miis" folder on my SD card, then put the SD back into the WiiU, then I booted up VWii again, launched the Homebrew Channel then started the MiiInstaller application. The Mii installed without a problem onto the VWii Mii Channel. (If you launch the Mii Channel with him in there it will crash or freeze the VWii if hes selected. I would avoid doing that because it waists time.) After the installation finished and the corrupt Mii was in the WVii Mii Channel I rebooted the WiiU and selected the WiiU "Mii Maker" Channel, then selected the "Send/Receive Mii" option then selected the "Copy from Wii Menu" Option, tapped "Check" on the popup that appears and it found the corrupt Mii from the VWii I added. I made the WiiU copy the corrupted Mii into the WiiU "Mii Maker" Channel, and it once again worked without error! After the Mii was added into the WiiU I rebooted it again then went back into the "Mii Maker" channel, then selected "Select Mii" and the Mii was in the Mii Library! Then I tapped the corrupt Mii and the WiiU froze then eventually shut off. So I tried it again and the WiiU crashed to a black error screen with white text saying the following "An error has occurred and the WiiU needs to shut down." Anyway my point with this is I got a tampered file to be added into the WiiU outside of VWii mode and then cause the WiiU to crash.. Let me know what you think about this.