successful wii VC injection of Redux roms?

grandosegood

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey all,

i tried to inject Super Metroid Redux and A Link to the Past Redux into the wad of Dreamland 3 in hopes of creating a VC wad of these rom hacks. the resulting wad boots to black screen, so i'm wondering if it's a compatibility issue. I am in the process of building SRL (single rom loaders) for these two anyway, but just wanted to see if it was possible. Thanks.

Reactions: SaulFabre

jonblaze55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey all,

i tried to inject Super Metroid Redux and A Link to the Past Redux into the wad of Dreamland 3 in hopes of creating a VC wad of these rom hacks. the resulting wad boots to black screen, so i'm wondering if it's a compatibility issue. I am in the process of building SRL (single rom loaders) for these two anyway, but just wanted to see if it was possible. Thanks.
Project64+ look it up it should do what u need

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
hey all,

Try injecting them on Donkey Kong Country 2 base WAD, they have better compatibility.
Kirby Dream Land 3 is reserved only for SA-1 games

Reactions: grandosegood

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs