Homebrew [Stupid Question] New to the ticket installation process

Epicdaftman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to install the Smash DLC ticket and then just download the DLC from the DLC shop, but since I have bought some Smash DLC already it's not working. Is there anyway to remove the purchased DLC so I can just use the downloaded ticket?

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to install the Smash DLC ticket and then just download the DLC from the DLC shop, but since I have bought some Smash DLC already it's not working. Is there anyway to remove the purchased DLC so I can just use the downloaded ticket?
Delete your DLC, delete your current ticket, then install the pirat-y ticket

Epicdaftman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I delete the DLC(with FBI), I delete the ticker(with FBI), then install the new ticket (With CIAngel), but when I go into the smash DLC shop, it still just shows the DLC I bought.

kehkou

does what Nintendon't
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, so Eshop related things still delete DLC even with the new ticket system. dang.
O yeah, server side storage :P
Deal wit it or buy the rest are your options
Get the Update and DLC files from that ISO site, install them in that order using BIGBLUEMENU (FBI won't work), and avoid the in-game DLC shop like the plague.

Last edited by kehkou,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: what annoys me is my server has 2.5g but i have nothing else that does