Hacking Stupid Question, Check.

Donixs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use Action Replay codes, not the actual hardware, on the flashcart? And if so, how?

Probably answered before, but gave a quick "skim" on the wiki page on AKAIO, didn't find anything.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wait, do you mean using cheat codes on the roms stored on the flashcart? Yes that's entirely possible, all flashcarts support it.

Or do you mean using your flashcart AS an action replay for your retail games? Because there's a homebrew called nitrohax that does just that, although I've heard it won't work on Acekard.

Donixs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, kind of a mix.

Can I use action replay codes as R4 type codes, using a kind of converter or homebrew?

Or just use the action replay codes directly on the cheats like a normal .DAT folder

gary2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your card should already have a cheat.dat file in with the firmware look in the folder and u shoud see somethin like usrcheat.dat if ur using akaio

Donixs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, it does. But Action Replay has cheats that GBATemp cheat database doesn't have yet, so I'd like to use some of those.

Donixs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know how to use it, but I need to know if Action Replay codes would WORK on the normal cheat codes that run on flashcarts?

gary2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah they will work download that r4cce then add the codes off ur action replay into the cheat.dat file what youv imported to r4cce from ur sd card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.